Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BajaNoMas now on Facebook
After much urging from Woooosh, and also some of his help, BajaNoMas is now also on Facebook.

BajaNoMas on Facebook
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Angel  Popcorn
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
My, my .... what is Pete going to do ... LOL
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
(12-01-2014, 07:06 PM)wessongroup Wrote: My, my .... what is Pete going to do ... LOL

Maybe he'll join?
Can't wait ...  Big Grin Big Grin
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
I am watching for the re-posting of your info from one page to the other. Who will be the brave soul to do an actual share?

Anyone seen McFutz lately?
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Nice!!  Will be interesting to see how this develops.  While the FB format can be easy to read and access am not sure that it is really more attractive to use than the traditional board has been. Suppose time will tell which one gets more action and prevails.  Personally, I like to go through the headlines provided by Fu on the regular board then read those that I have an interest in. With the FB format it seems to be much more time consuming to wade through all the posts. 

Popcorn
To help people share the threads here, there is now at the bottom of each thread a share bookmark link for Facebook, Twitter, Google and Blogger.