Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Natomas Farm in Rio Linda linked to Marijuana Growing Operator
Was into watching her for a while, lots of Youtube episodes ... also liked Judge Mathis and Joe Brown.. Both, would really bust some chops on his show ... nowhere to hide on the "racist" crap with him ... he'd been there done that

Always liked this guy ... a "Dream Act", of sorts, in action

Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Judge Judy Reams Deadbeat Dad (Harlan Pankau)

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Was that the "script" ... just asking Big GrinBig Grin

If he was trying out for a film career he might want to try out for a different "part" next time

Must say he played the part well, he was very believeable in the role, and his facial expression were simple .. outstanding

Has he done any work since then ..... just asking

Wish him the best ...

see some other guy is getting a break by getting on the News/media ... certainly good to see how the other sex is so understand .... when it comes to blues eye's ... remember that one, the next time you are arrested and they book ya ... Big GrinBig Grin

In most cases, men reacting in that matter, over a woman, will bring calls of casteration and/or legislation for a pay rise and more control ... TongueTongue

Well, isn't this fun ... 6/24/14 .... at 9:39 ... where were YOU 30 years ago same time ..... zulu

something to think about ... hope it's as good as mine SmileSmile

Hey, ya think Pete and Zoptec sp ... have seen this episode ... Big GrinBig Grin
(06-24-2014, 09:42 PM)wessongroup Wrote: Hey, ya think Pete and Zoptec sp ... have seen this episode ... Big GrinBig Grin

Are you asking if Jay Salman and Tila Ortiz seen this? Probably. They'll be very surprised where it ends up though. Tila reads BajaNoMas every day. She prints it out and runs around Rosarito translating posts into her Texana Spanglish for anyone who will listen to her. Same thing she did when she claimed I pushed her to the ground and attacked her with a hammer (with Harlan Pankau going with her to the PGJE as a witness)- until she found out there was security video totally disproving her claim- then she clams up. It's hard to convince people Rosarito is safe when they just fired the Chief of Police for the soaring crime rate. The thing about bad people like Tila, Jay and Dean is they think they are so slick as to be above the truth. Eventually their acts catch up with them, but they have no shame.

The bigger question is why does the expat group United Society of Baja California even allow her to be a member- let alone elect her to their board of directors? She is also a member of Laura Torres' political group in Rosarito. You just can't make this shit up... it's like a bad telenovela, huh. The truth is Mexicans in Rosarito Beach follow the cultural norm of being "high-context"; a persons actions, even illegal ones- are not judged as "right or wrong" so long as they have the social connections to keep them propped up. And Mexico being "high context" is the reason it can't dig itself out of the hole the drug operators and corrupt politicians have put them at the bottom of. If more expats understood the "high context" cultural dynamic of Mexico- they wouldn't invest and retire there and still expect fairness in real estate dealings.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Was just thinking about Baja ... and living by the "beach" ....

What's the price on a beach front home in CA ... vs Rosarito
(06-24-2014, 09:42 PM)wessongroup Wrote: Hey, ya think Pete and Zoptec sp ... have seen this episode ... Big GrinBig Grin

Purely by coincidence Jihad has brought up Judge Judy in the OT. I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing but I am sure Jew, racist, homophobe and teabagger were in it.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Pete was just trying to get ahead of the "curve" .. LOL

Say, Pete .... How's that one working out ... LOL

Be sure and say Hi to Bama and Eric ... for me ... they're not talking to me ... or at least I'm not getting any direct feedback from enquiries made to channels available from the WH

Had been curious how they were "counting" when it came to the "First Quarter" and the GDP thingy ...

Was looking at Treasury yields ... appear to be right around where we were in Oct of last year, about budget time ... ya know, reality check

Was having a difficult time in understanding how the Stock Market was doing this GOOD ... while the United States of America was doing so BAD

I know, should talk to a professional ... like the ones who have been chanting how well we are doing ... with "numbers" from the Government and Private Industry showing us ... we are kicking ASS !!

This is going to be a difficult one ... coming the fall ... HUH .. .not even talking about 2016 ... and you know who .. starts with a "C"

But, guess we shouldn't bee surprised .... Just look at what kinda "transparency" is currently being used by the IRS and/or the WH as it relates to using a government agency to address concerns from individuals and/or groups who ... don't happen to agree with ya Big GrinBig Grin

Have a good one, nice day here ... saw Russ's temp ... WOW

Have never been big on that kinda weather ... just me
(06-25-2014, 10:21 AM)oddjob Wrote:

Purely by coincidence Jihad has brought up Judge Judy in the OT. I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing but I am sure Jew, racist, homophobe and teabagger were in it.

What? Did he leave out Greengoes' Maryland backyard photo?
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Yeah ... LOL
(06-25-2014, 10:30 AM)Fulano Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 10:21 AM)oddjob Wrote:

What? Did he leave out Greengoes' Maryland backyard photo?

You left out Gay. Jay does what he always does- says the Judge Judy show is a rigged TV show and uses that as an excuse why the sworn testimony of Harlan Pankau should be discounted. He's starting to remind me of Dick Cheney.