Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land scaping services
(04-30-2014, 04:09 PM)Woooosh Wrote: So you plan to compete with non-skilled Mexicans in their own country? I'd stick to the Corona's... lol. Most Americans seem to enjoy hiring the local gardeners so they have someone to blame when their house is robbed. Angel

hahaha...well that to me seemed like the problem. I could not find one when I need them. I'll be charging less per cut but doing it 2-4 times per month. It doesn't sound like much but my goal is to get a regular clientele. And you also hit the nail on the head.....trust! I'm an honest, English speaking, Mexican-American.
(04-30-2014, 04:32 PM)mex-gringo Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 04:09 PM)Woooosh Wrote: So you plan to compete with non-skilled Mexicans in their own country? I'd stick to the Corona's... lol. Most Americans seem to enjoy hiring the local gardeners so they have someone to blame when their house is robbed. Angel

hahaha...well that to me seemed like the problem. I could not find one when I need them. I'll be charging less per cut but doing it 2-4 times per month. It doesn't sound like much but my goal is to get a regular clientele. And you also hit the nail on the head.....trust! I'm an honest, English speaking, Mexican-American.
You have a very good attitude. Best of luck Mex-gringo!
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Dittos
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold