Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land scaping services
I'm launching a landscaping business in Rosarito. I'm pitching weekly or bi-monthly lawn care. Includes mowing, edging, trimming shrub and general maintenance for a monthly cost. Let someone else handle your chores so you can relax on your time off and enjoy the beach. If this is something that may interest anyone send me a private message.
(04-30-2014, 10:37 AM)mex-gringo Wrote: I'm launching a landscaping business in Rosarito. I'm pitching weekly or bi-monthly lawn care. Includes mowing, edging, trimming shrub and general maintenance for a monthly cost. Let someone else handle your chores so you can relax on your time off and enjoy the beach. If this is something that may interest anyone send me a private message.

That's kinda funny. Have you ever seen a lawn in Rosarito Beach? Angel
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(04-30-2014, 12:13 PM)Woooosh Wrote:
(04-30-2014, 10:37 AM)mex-gringo Wrote: I'm launching a landscaping business in Rosarito. I'm pitching weekly or bi-monthly lawn care. Includes mowing, edging, trimming shrub and general maintenance for a monthly cost. Let someone else handle your chores so you can relax on your time off and enjoy the beach. If this is something that may interest anyone send me a private message.

Well, here are two dead palm trees that need some love.

[Image: stormdrain007.jpg]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
They are gone now. Maybe Mex-Gringo should go into the tree planting business.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(04-30-2014, 12:13 PM)Woooosh Wrote:

Nope...never seen one. Cool

(04-30-2014, 01:08 PM)Woooosh Wrote: They are gone now. Maybe Mex-Gringo should go into the tree planting business.

The architect who designed that "malecon" forgot that trees need water. LOL. Pretty bad planning huh?

Attached Files Image(s)

No wall or gate in the front? So how much could you charge to take care of 100 square feet of lawn? I think there is a reason there are so many Mexican gardeners in the USA. Angel

I do like your entrepreneurial spirit. You may have to find a few other things to add to your business to stay busy enough.

BTW- You probably haven't even run up against the pile of paperwork you need to do to run a business in Mexico- but you will.
Yikes...buzz kill. I better go back to what I do best then. Drinking coronas. LOL

$10-$20 depending on size, and frequency. Weekly cuts would be less cause it's regularly maintained and I would bill monthly. It's a bargain for part time residents who want to show up to their nicely maintained yards and enjoy Rosarito and not hassle with landscaping. Their yard would be watered, and manicured.....that picture of the malecon is point well made of what happens to trees that don't get enough love.
I agree. Mexican trees need more love! Good luck on the business- at least you're trying to stay busy while downing a few cold ones. If you are technically inclined consider installing home alarm systems with remote-view camera functionality- there's def a demand for those. You can bill monthly for monitoring service after the installs and collect your money stateside. "Go big or go home" as they say. Wink
(04-30-2014, 03:25 PM)Woooosh Wrote: I agree. Mexican trees need more love! Good luck on the business- at least you're trying to stay busy while downing a few cold ones. If you are technically inclined consider installing home alarm systems with remote-view camera functionality- there's def a demand for those. You can bill monthly for monitoring service after the installs and collect your money stateside. "Go big or go home" as they say. Wink

Hmmm....good Idea but I'm not very technical.
So you plan to compete with non-skilled Mexicans in their own country? I'd stick to the Corona's... lol. Most Americans seem to enjoy hiring the local gardeners so they have someone to blame when their house is robbed. Angel