Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BajaNomad Udo gets baptized in Bahía Asunción
[Image: jpxv8l.png]

Fulano is confident the BajaNomads will give Udo all the information he needs to stop a Mexican from building on his property, and once they all realize that a Gringo objects to what is going on, they will all side with Udo.

Rolleyes
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
[Image: 2ynpgte.png]
HAHAHA Diana T explained it to him and asked how it felt going in.

Mike said Yukita Nary is now hackinjg my phones. Will it ever stop?????
We missed Ground Hog Day because of all the 404's.

no besos por ti.

(c;
This guy Udo is just shit out of luck. Did he really expect anything else? It's Mexico, there are no rules.

Udo says his house is water front. Yet, Udo says he is going to lose his view of the surfers etc. How can someone build in front of a water front lot? Oh yeah, it's Mexico.

How could someone be so stupid as to buy a place with empty lots around it and think that no one is going to build on them? Boy someone sure got out of BA in the nick of time.

A wind break? Shut the fuck up! Now that is funny. SF +++14

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
Poor Udo, this happens all the time... Angel
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Udo speaks fluent Spanish, he is from Venezuela. He can deal with the Mexicans face-to-face. He does not need the BajaNomads for advice, not that they would have anything worthwhile to add.
He may be able to speak to them face-to-face, but that ain't gonna make one iota of difference. Plus he committed the cardinal sin - he bought direct and Shari didn't get her cut. So I doubt he's gonna get any help anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I would be careful how I sleep. Never know what he might find in his back in the morning.

It's not REALLY waterfront. If it were they couldn't build. It WAS on the last row, with nothing in between but a few hundred yards of sand and a small cliff. So beachfront would be more accurate.
The mind is like a parachute - it doesn't work unless it's open.
Frank Zappa
(03-30-2014, 06:33 PM)Roberto Wrote: He may be able to speak to them face-to-face, but that ain't gonna make one iota of difference. Plus he committed the cardinal sin - he bought direct and Shari didn't get her cut. So I doubt he's gonna get any help anytime soon. As a matter of fact, I would be careful how I sleep. Never know what he might find in his back in the morning.

It's not REALLY waterfront. If it were they couldn't build. It WAS on the last row, with nothing in between but a few hundred yards of sand and a small cliff. So beachfront would be more accurate.

How do you know that Shari didn't get her cut?

I have spent a few nights at the Verduzco's hotel and I've always been satisfied. The rooms are basic, but clean and everyone there is really nice. They are a large family and their roots in BA go way back, so the fact is that Udo is fucked. He bought a home based on hype from an owner that wanted out and their promoter. It looks like the Bahia Asuncion cheerleader led poor Udo down the wrong path.
Never mind how. Trust me on this, I know. I was a member of BN since it's very first months, and I know a lot of people there. Contrary to what Jihad implies, they all still speak to me.

BTW, here is what long-time members who speak their mind get on BN. Sounds like TIMO is one of Shari's acolytes. Or maybe, it's a Cult PopcornPopcorn

Quote:Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:Originally posted by Timo1
Good to hear and I'm sure you apprised Udo on a potential situation with the "a-hole" neighbor when you sold the property

it all works out

Tim,
Udo bought the property from the Farleys --- not us. Our house was sold by Shari to Baja Luna. But when Udo looked at our property, we did tell him about what Armando was thinking about doing behind our properties --- short term rentals, possible park, possible RV park. What Shari disclosed to Baja Luna, we have no idea.

We had no idea that Armando had plans for a bar on the other side of Udo's place; in fact, at that time he probably had no such plans.

We informed Udo that while Armando said he wanted to keep that property on the other side of the Farley's for his youngest daughter that there was no guarantee that would happen because there is always a need for money.

You implications are WAY off base and I won't repeat what John just said. But you get the message.

When we bought our property we were down there alone and it was great. Armando was not going to build next door for a long, long time, but then he needed the money and we understood when he built the house for the Farleys now Udo's house. We knew it would happen. When Udo told us that he had plans to build out front and addition that would block the same view he is worried about being blocked, we understood. We knew it would happen eventually. It is the way it is.

Armando is not an a-hole --- we don't agree with all his plans or what he does, but he is someone looking to continue to make a living.

[Edited on 3-31-2014 by DianaT]
The mind is like a parachute - it doesn't work unless it's open.
Frank Zappa
(03-30-2014, 06:33 PM)Roberto Wrote: It's not REALLY waterfront. If it were they couldn't build. It WAS on the last row, with nothing in between but a few hundred yards of sand and a small cliff. So beachfront would be more accurate.

Not necessarily. In Baja Sur the Jefe of SEMARNAT was recently busted for allowing people to physically add more sand to the beach and then re-measure the Federal Zone to create new land to build on. That scheme is no longer doable- as Tila Ortiz and the Playa Bonita Condos recently found out. Doesn't mean they won't try on Udo if no one is watching. Tila, we are watching.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".