Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gringo Gazette North is reborn
The problem that no legal land titles exist needs to be fixed first, then follow Emilio's lead. The strong laws of the USA did little to protect the investors at Trump Baja in Rosarito who lost $31 Million USD. If Fidelity is legitimate in their intentions, they need to be 100% certain a legal National Land Title exists- not create an administration "solution" around its absence. No financial company would knowingly expose itself to this level of financial risk with the information we have presented you here. Share it all with them. This board was the ONLY place Rancho La Costa Azul made their documents available- but now you have them. Get back to us with their response.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Hugo Torres Email--Excellent Deals in Rosarito . Tijuanero no mas writes to Re/Max Realty: Is title clear on the La Jolla condo? I thought there was no national land title.

From Jose Lopez of Re/Max:

Yes you can definitely get title and full ownership is available as a foreigner in these units La Jolla del mar/Real resort.

Would love to answer all your questions, I am here to help....

(714)642-3736 USA cell rings in Mexico

Thank you,

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.bajainvestment.com/

More shenanigans!!!!!!!!

Just ask him to fax you a copy of the National Land Title for the building lot. Not a "full title", THE ONLY title. Tell him it's the first document in the escritua set and it should be right on top. Not hard to find. If he get's confused- tell him this is what one looks like. Every piece of property paid for and transferred from the national lands has one.

What does "full ownership for a foreigner" look like? A "Prescription Positiva or Prescription Negativa" buried in a bank trust file perhaps? How can you know you own anything at all it if you never get to see or hold the Title. They are wordsmiths of evasion, but not always by intent. Most Realtors don't know as much as you have learned about National Land Titles just from reading this thread. There is no education, testing, certification or licensing required to be a Realtor in Mexico- you just stick the magnetic sign on your car, create a website and print up some business cards. They all repeat the same mistakes and investors can and have lost everything due to their lack of knowledge and a lack of transparency. jmho. I do keep confusion the names La Jolla Del Mar and La Jolla de Rosarito- not sure why. Undecided

[Image: landtitle.png]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".