Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Doctora had some spare time in Hawaii
...so she filed a couple more TRO's today.

[Image: 2cylic.png]

If that name Wendy Maldonado sounds familiar, it is because Wendy is Janene's live-in property manager at her Hilo home. Apparently they have now turned parasitic and are at each other's throats. The judge would not grant the TRO on Wendy's husband.

PopcornPopcornPopcorn
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
She probably wanted to get paid. Money only goes one way with Janene.

Owning property is all kinds of fun ... must say, I loved living in a rented house in Baja ... something goes out, call and get another, roof leaks, call and get it fixed ... all on the "owner" ... very relaxing, if one has an owner that pays up, we were lucky Big GrinBig Grin
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Call Janene and ask her to fix something and she will say, what did you do to break it, and fix it yourself, or I will keep your security deposit. You have read her posts, she is always right.

When is the court going to tell this psycho broad to get another hobby?

Now it makes sense why she stopped posting on the internet, she is busy filling out her briefs.

[Image: s29ouw.jpg]
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Wonder how often this lady travel's by air ... Big GrinBig Grin

Hey Craig ... YOU must have some stories ... LOL

Strange ya don't see much of that is the Southern Sudan ... HUH

Gee, there's an opportunity for a startup ... Weight Loss Spa in Sudan

100% guarantee to put one's weight down to where THEY never thought possible, without: exercise, training, diet and supplants Big GrinBig Grin

Nothing fancy, go native .... 100% with no cheating*

*human rights wavier required before boarding
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
And here I thought she was studying hard for those medical boards. Tell us your sob story again, Janene, how hard you work and how noble your cause is.
(03-05-2014, 11:03 PM)Roberto Wrote: And here I thought she was studying hard for those medical boards. Tell us your sob story again, Janene, how hard you work and how noble your cause is.

She has lived beyond her brains expiration date and is stuck in a loop. She should write a book: "101 Ways to Manage Your Hawaii Rental Property Using Frivolous Court Restaining Orders." Why doesn't she make her son and daughter live there to protect her intersts? How horrible can living in that house in Hawaii be? Angel
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I have never even heard of a person, who's inner personal relationships all devolve to the point, where they end up with restraining orders being tossed around. Every single one of them. Move into her property, and know one day, she will be trying to get a restraining order against you.

LaDoctora is making more friends in Hawaii.

[Image: 2eus8kz.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.