Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartel kingpin Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman arrested by US, Mexican authorities
My friend who lives near Monterrey said it would be good if the Mexican army went after the guys messing up Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon, "Zetas".

I believe it was a coincidence that Obama visited and someone ratted out Guzman for the $7 million reward. Also, evidently Guzman was becoming more brazen, going into towns, even going to Cabo recently.
This is the condo building in Mazatlán where Chapo was captured.

[Image: 819991-G.JPG]

[Image: 819990-G.JPG]

[Image: 819993-G.JPG]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
The perp walk.

[Image: 25euwli.jpg]
(02-22-2014, 06:38 PM)elektra Wrote: My friend who lives near Monterrey said it would be good if the Mexican army went after the guys messing up Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon, "Zetas".

I believe it was a coincidence that Obama visited and someone ratted out Guzman for the $7 million reward. Also, evidently Guzman was becoming more brazen, going into towns, even going to Cabo recently.

The operation has been going on for about 5 weeks. No conspiracy, at least here in the U.S.. Why not political grandstanding? That's how politics work regardless of who's in office.

Locals here are talking about how it's a convenient coincidence with what's going on in Michoacan. Tempalarios could well be behind this.

I agree he's seemingly more brazen.

What a lot of trouble from such a small little man.
“How, unless you drink as I do, could you hope to understand the beauty of an old Indian woman playing dominoes with a chicken?” -- Malcolm Lowry, Under the Volcano
He was caught with a female in the condo. It seems Chapo can't just "love em and leave em" like an ex-con should do while on the run from the law.

She probably requested the ocean view, most girls do.

(02-23-2014, 12:10 AM)elektra Wrote: He was caught with a female in the condo. It seems Chapo can't just "love em and leave em" like an ex-con should do while on the run from the law.

She probably requested the ocean view, most girls do.

Because they flop around like a fish without water? Angel
“How, unless you drink as I do, could you hope to understand the beauty of an old Indian woman playing dominoes with a chicken?” -- Malcolm Lowry, Under the Volcano
The versions this morning say Chapo had moved into that condo two days earlier.

I'll bet dollars to donuts Pena Nieto was told to get Mexico under control by Obama and Harper. Does anyone believe the NSA didn't know Chapos whereabouts every time he and his family turned on their cell phones or used email? Of course we did. Mexico needed to be forced into acting. Mexico falling apart took away their leverage to remain faithful to Chapo. I'm sure the list of names Chapo will provide includes a lot of top Mexican leaders and politicians who were hoping he would remain on the run forever. Chapo will likely be extradicted to the USA and could tell all. He could also stay quiet and let his busness continue running and protecting his accomplices. No one working for him wants the ride to end...
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I believe that Chapo was a low priority for the Mexican govt. because he was more "old school", he was into selling drugs in the USA which Mexicans are in favor of for various reasons.

It's the other guys like Zetas, Templarios, La Familia who were engaged more in crimes against Mexicans such as extortion, kidnapping, etc.

Unless and until Mexican society and the church start to tell teenage girls to stop having children the supply of poor pissed off 17 year olds will not dry up. The average young punk in Mexico has nothing to lose and evidently the guys like Chapo were considered like a Robin Hood.

Some states legalizing pot will make it more difficult for the Mexican authorities to get a handle on things down there.
Chapo's cartel operates in over 100 countries and is responsible for 80% of the drugs going to Chicago. Mexico failed to control him and some may say Mexico enabled him. He stepped over and out of Mexico years ago. Don't know why he stuck around. CBS Evening news reports the USA has been tracking his family's telephone and emails since they started making many business decisions. He ran out of hiding places and the NSA is good at what it does. (and how could they resist a target like him?)
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".