Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayor of Ensenada asks for Scenic Highway to be repaired
Taking any advise from that person would obviously be a mistake. Judging by her station in life, I would be willing to bet she rarely makes a good decision. She got into bed with Dennis for gods sake. She calls Jihad salman "master'. She misplaced medication meant for severely sick people. She lies on the internet about material facts in legal cases. Need I go on? I believe without question she would tell someone to drive into the ocean, and rather than admit her mistake, watch while they did it.

(12-29-2013, 12:52 PM)oddjob Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 12:22 PM)wessongroup Wrote: Sorry, had heard one could take 2000, west from Rosarito .. Big GrinBig Grin
It must have been Gypsy Jan or Maggie.

Surprise.......it was the Doctora's directions, should have known.

I hope she gets to meet greengoes soon, it could only help her.

Tongue
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Hey, my wife drove me back from the "River" back in 65 .. was a bit under the weather ... when I woke up ... saw the turn off for Las Pulgas Rd coming up I lived in Bellflower at the time .. .. she was't too good on directions .. got caught in a sand storm .. which I missed too ... we weren't married, it was a date .. .she took her girl friend with us ... have no idea why she didn't dump me after than one ... LOL

She driving my 57 VW in a sand storm, going up the grade ...LOL ... had to get a new windshield ... but, the paint was just fine IMHO ... LOL
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold