Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American murdered in Ensenada
(10-21-2011, 04:57 PM)IRON FIST Wrote: Watch the recurring theme every week now. Gringos butchered and raped,robbed.. Getout while you can. Dennis better drop the price and run for the border cause when it gets really bad, the locals who can not leave will snap up the houses on the cheap.

Watch for it..

Pretty soon all a Mexican is going to have to do, when he finds a gringo who has a house he wants to live in, is go in, kill him, then move into his house. The authorities certainly won't care, they will be looking for a Gringo house of their own.

I have always said that the mexicans will always get back all of the land they have sold. You might be right...
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
A comment in a later article about the murder:

Quote:Las autoridades encargadas de investigar este asesinato mantienen el asalto como principal línea de investigación, aunque no descartan otros móviles en este caso que ha conmocionado a la comunidad científica de la región.

The authorities in charge of the investigation of the murder believe it was an assault as the main line of investigation, although they do not dismiss other motives in this case which has shocked the scientific community in the area.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Some nominds are now openly talking about retiring somewhere else rather than Mexico. Clear thinkers will move NOB or elsewhere rather than risk being put on ice by the Mexicans.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
At least Soulpatch has come to his senses and now realizes that Mexico is no place to retire to with young children. Shari and all of the other promoters are in a tough spot here with the crimewave spreading throughout all of Mexico, even the small towns. Those expats that want out are going to take a huge hit on their real estate investments if they can find any buyers. Best to cut and run north now and take the financial hit before ending up in the news as another victim.
Better to sell now and take the hit. You can wait and pray to allah that things improve but it is not going to happen. 50 % of something is better than 100% of nothing. Tick ,tock ,tick ,tock as Dennis says to great effect when timing out newbies.
About a quarter of the homes in my neighborhood are for sale. Another quarter used to be for sale, but are now for rent. There are no buyers or renters on the ocean side of the toll road in Rosartio. The only people moving are sliding over to nicer houses- for less money than they were paying before.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Well, I am on my second place in Baja. First was in Bahia de Los Angeles (PLEASE don't call it BOLA), and I left when the chicken coop groupers started showing up large numbers, turning the place into a ghetto. So I moved to north of Puertecitos, where I am paying less for the lease than storing the trailer would here. I was thinking the easier access, and the isolation of the beach spot I have, would be worhtwhile. In the last couple months, I have started to move all my stuff (not that much, really) back here. I will be left with a yearly lease payment of $600, which I will happily pay since my landlord is one of the good guys.

I will go back, for trips, but as far as having property down there - that time is gone. Even a lot of the wild beauty is disappearing, largely thanks to my compatriots.

That "don't invest more than you can walk away from" worked. Big time.
(10-23-2011, 06:33 PM)Roberto Wrote: Well, I am on my second place in Baja. First was in Bahia de Los Angeles (PLEASE don't call it BOLA), and I left when the chicken coop groupers started showing up large numbers, turning the place into a ghetto. So I moved to north of Puertecitos, where I am paying less for the lease than storing the trailer would here. I was thinking the easier access, and the isolation of the beach spot I have, would be worhtwhile. In the last couple months, I have started to move all my stuff (not that much, really) back here. I will be left with a yearly lease payment of $600, which I will happily pay since my landlord is one of the good guys.

I will go back, for trips, but as far as having property down there - that time is gone. Even a lot of the wild beauty is disappearing, largely thanks to my compatriots.

That "don't invest more than you can walk away from" worked. Big time.
Exclamation nice job. It's always better to see a car crash in your rear view mirror than your windshield.

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
[Image: 22382.jpg]

En bicicleta, en patines y patinetas o simplemente a pie, alrededor de 200 personas entre hombres, mujeres y niños participaron este domingo en una marcha pacífica para manifestar su pesar por el asesinato de Robert Frey, un activista norteamericano muerto en Ensenada el pasado miércoles.

Con diferentes cánticos, y el sonido de un cuerno, el grupo partió de las instalaciones de Transición Ensenada, en la Plaza Mexicana para tomar la calle Primera donde la agrupación con velas en las manos y flores recorrió las calles.

On bicycles, on skates and skateboards or simply on foot, around 200 people including men, women and children participated this Sunday in a peaceful march to demonstrate their grief over the murder of Robert Frey, and American activist who died in Ensenada last Wednesday.

With different songs, and the sound of horns, the group left the facilities of Transición Ensenada in Plaza Mexicana to take to calle Primera where the group, with candles in their hands and flowers, traveled the streets.

Link to article in Spanish.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.