Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American murdered in Ensenada
[Image: 22346.jpg]

Un norteamericano que residía en Ensenada, murió asesinado dentro de su casa en un área residencial de esta ciudad.

De acuerdo a los datos oficiales el reporte del suceso se dio alrededor de las 23:40 horas de la noche del 19 de octubre en la calle Sirenas del Fraccionamiento Playa Ensenada, donde el ahora occiso fue localizado por dos de sus amigos con quienes se había quedado de ver.

El ahora occiso de nombre Robert Paul Frey de 66 años de edad, al ser localizado, estaba en el suelo en posición decúbito dorsal y atado con cinta adhesiva en manos y pies.

Además tenía cubierta la boca con la misma cinta y un cordón en el cuello.

Como lesión evidente tenía un golpe en el cráneo.

An American who lived in Ensenada was murdered inside his home in a residential area of the city.

According to official information on the event, it occured around 11:40PM on October 19 on calle Sirenas in the Playa Ensenada subdivision, where the deceased was found by two of his friends who came to see him.

The deceased, Robert Paul Frey, 66-years old, when found was on the ground lying face up and tied hand and foot with adhesive tape.

He also had his mouth covered with the same adhesive tape and a rope around his neck.

He had an obvious blow to the head.

Link to article in Spanish.

[Image: DSC02036.JPG?width=183&height=183&crop=1%3A1]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Tick, Tick, Tick...................Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

It was his own fault. He was a drug dealer. I'm sure of it. Why else would he be a target? Wink
(10-20-2011, 06:51 PM)Mexifornia Wrote: It was his own fault. He was a drug dealer. I'm sure of it. Why else would he be a target? Wink

That's the nomad way, blame the victim. If this had happened in BA Shari would have spun a great tale by now. By the way, the tuna are coming.
Its starting.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Shari's dumbshit post of the day:

[Image: wh1m3d.png]

You hope? His death would have been much less tragic if it was due to a random robbery, right?
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Silly girl. This was a robbery. If it were "social activism" he'd have been kicked out of the country or disappeared. If he were dealing drugs his death would have been much more graphic.
This incident seems to have given some of my favorite Nomads pause. Well, amigos, you can't say I didn't warn you. My moment came when my house was broken into. Luckily I didn't have to get beaten or killed to figure it out. I just packed what I could, gave the rest away, and headed north. I suggest you all do the same.

If this would have happened to a gringo up the coast in Las Gaviotas the place would be a ghost town by now.

Watch the recurring theme every week now. Gringos butchered and raped,robbed.. Getout while you can. Dennis better drop the price and run for the border cause when it gets really bad, the locals who can not leave will snap up the houses on the cheap.

Watch for it..
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy