Girls rescued in Puerto Vallarta were to be auctioned off

Translated by Fulano from an article in El Financiero.

After an operation carried out in Puerto Vallarta, based upon a complaint filed by the International Foundation for Missing and Stolen Children, 40 adolescents between the ages of 13 and 17 were rescued. They had been tricked with an invitation to a pool party and they were to be auctioned off to foreigners and other rich individuals.

In an interview with El Financiero, the president of the organization, Juan Manuel Estrada Juárez, talked about the case and they way in which human traffickers operate. “The girls were contacted by another girlfriend, these are girls in secondary school, not from Puerto Vallarta, but from Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta and towns which are nearby to Puerto Vallarta. Most of the young girls had similar characteristics, they all looked very much alike. They operation was carried out and people escaped, although some adults were apprehended, drivers who when to pick up the girls and take them. It should be noted that some of the girls were paid to attend.”

The phenomenon of human trafficking has three focal points in Jalisco, according to a study distributed by the United Nations. They are the metropolitan area of Guadalajara, the Chapala lakeside and Puerto Vallarta. These last two location have a large number of foreigners, and Puerto Vallarta is where the most number of such cases are discovered, said the activist.

“The issue of human trafficking is an issue, especially in Jalisco, and is very recurrent because of its geographical position, and the physical characteristics of the people who live in Jalisco. It is a favorable place for human trafficking, and a paradise. About 10 years ago we discovered the first network, this is the fourth network of pornography and prostitution that we dismantled. One of the first networks that we dismantled in Jalisco was the one that affected some young women who were sent to the United States and we managed to rescue them and the minors were recovered,” he said.

In this case, we acted in time, according to Estrada. The girls were going to be auctioned in bids where the base price was around $1,500 dollars, but the buyers escaped prior to the arrival of federal personnel.

Estrada said the human traffickers operated with impunity and even have the collaboration of authorities who alert them to operations.

Share

Fast Eddie Alpuche meets his match

Eddie’s Las Vegas problems:

Just so everybody knows how Gringos are getting flim-flammed by Rosarito Living and its administrators, Craig Klein and Thomas Rogan:

They deleted the original post from Eddie Alpuche last night, which exposed the problems with his lot. Then they banned Chuck Le Vitin so he could not post the truth. This morning they had Eddie Alpuche repost his underwater lot sale ad again and both of the Group’s admin’s immediately liked it.

Do you think these assholes give even one flying fuck about the welfare of any Gringo’s?

Share

Cancún hotel operators admit crime situation is critical

Translated by Fulano from an article in El Economista.

In the first five months of 2018, hotel occupation is 2% lower than same period in 2017

Cancún, Quintana Roo, June 13, 2018 – The vice president of the Cancún and Puerto Morelos Hotel Association, Abelardo Vara Rivera, confirmed that there is currently a “critical situation” in the decline in tourism and the decline in hotel room rates.

The businessman said that in the first five months of 2018, hotel occupancy has been 2% lower than the same period in 2017, with a drop not only in tourists from the United States but generally, and the situation “has several causes.”

The first is the bad image being presented by the crime episodes in Quintana Roo and which have had an impact mainly on American tourism, but also the dollar-peso exchange rate, which affects costs for emerging markets, such as South America.

This is clearly seen in the drop in room rates, which in the first five months of 2018 fell up to 12% at an annual rate, and in spite of this drop, hotel reservations are dropping off.

Vara Rivera recognized as a breakthrough the announcement of an emerging promotion campaign in the United States to try to reverse the downward trend that Cancun is experiencing.

Last weekend, the Quintana Roo Tourism Promotion Council reported that the crime wave and negative image affecting the state had caused a loss of 300,000 American tourists in 2017.

Share

Murder in Cancún unmasks an internet fraud ring

Translated by Fulano from an article in Sipse.com.

CANCÚN, Quintana Roo, June 8, 2018 – A home in Supermanzana 20, where a person was murdered last week, turned out to be the operations center of a vacation package internet fraud network.

The victim was a partner in the fraud organization, who was being protected by former and current transit and ministerial police, according to the sources from the state Attorney General.

Friday, June 1, armed subjects entered home No. 30 on Calle Pecarí, with rifles and tied up the people found inside.

One of the criminals went upstairs and shot one of the occupants of the home, and took an undisclosed amount of cash.

As a result of the killing, information was learned that the dead man was a partner, along with a former transit police officer, in a fraud network selling vacation packages.

The group had four homes, each with at least 15 people working on calling foreigners offering these vacation packages.

They also created fake web pages offering their services, one of them was called “Agencia Call Center.” Once a transaction was closed and the money was deposited, one person was exclusively assigned to remove the money from the bank with false ID’s.

Another fraudster worked to collect the money and take it to the house were the victim was murdered, which was the operating center.

Another of the safe houses was beside a gymnasium on avenida Kabah, in Supermanzana 43, were last April 23 a vehicle with five murdered bodies inside was left.

Once the fraud was committed, the web pages, telephones and accounts were blocked so their victims could not make any demands.

The home had private security by an former transit police officer and former ministerial police officers who were carrying firearms. They were stationed there, but there were also active duty ministerial police who patrolled the home.

According to the source, somebody gave them away, and for that reason the murderers came to the hme with the intention to shoot as they already knew the guards were armed.

Share

American couple murdered in Bahía de los Ángeles

A couple was murdered by firearms inside a home in Bahía de los Ángeles, in the southern part of Ensenada municipality.

According to the preliminary version of the events, at 2:10AM this Saturday morning there was a report of violent event via telephone.

The report was there as a robbery of a boat at Campo No. 5, so municipal police went to the location. Upon arrival, they were told by residents of the area that inside a home was a man and woman with no vital signs.

They also said the victims had red stains, and there were spent bullet casings inside the home.

The state Attorney General added that the victims were Ray Ball and Jo Butler, approximately 55 and 67 years of age, and confirmed they had bullet wounds.

Share

One man dead and another wounded in Rosarito

Translated by Fulano from an article in Frontera.info .

ROSARITO, Baja California, May 25, 2018 – A man is dead and another wounded as the result of an attack this Friday afternoon in a business which provides bathrooms and showers beside the beach in the Rosarito tourist zone.

According to the police, this happened at 6:30PM after at least four subjects arrived at the location and shot their weapons at the victims.

The attackers fled running towards the beach, according to what witnesses told the police.

It was reported that one of the victims fell dead at the entrance to the business, and the other received attention from Red Cross paramedics who arrived and then he was transferred to the General Hospital with several bullet wounds.

The attack caused panic among the hundreds of visitors who had come to Rosarito and who were at the beach.

It is believed the attack could be an adjustment of accounts, as the business is used to sell drugs.

Share

Tourist reports she was drugged and raped in Zipolite, Oaxaca hotel

Translated by Fulano from an article in Cultura Colectiva.

Claudia Salinas, a gastronomy journalist, planned a vacation to Zipolite, Oaxaca, to spend her vacation time on a nude beach in Puerto Ángel, which is visited every year by hundreds of Mexican and foreigners. She arrived at Hotel Nude on May 7, an area known for protecting, guarding and providing security for tourists who visit the nude beaches.

Claudia chose this location so she would feel secure, as she travels alone. Three days after her arrival, she decided to spend all the day in her hotel room, and at night time went to the hotel bar for a drink of whisky. And that night ended up being a nightmare from which she just awoke. Claudia went to have some peace, not to be raped, she said today, four days after the rape, on her social networks.

At the bar, she met two men, who identified themselves as the hotel owner and a doctor, named Saúl and Andrés, respectively. They were drinking from a bottle of whisky which at no time was mixed with the drink Claudia was having. After the conversation, a chef was added as the conversation was about local and national gastronomy.

Claudia started to feel tired, dizzy and with a slow tongue, so she decided to go to bed in her room. At all times, her room key was in her purse. The next day was her return flight to Mexico City.

“I awoke between 5 and 6AM feeling very cold, and I said to myself, ‘I don’t know why this is happening,’ like a zombie I got up to put on a thin sweater I took on the trip with me, I put a towel on me and that was it, I was lost until about 7:40AM.

The sleepiness was uncontrollable for Claudia. She wanted to go down to have breakfast, but could not control her body, in her room she had stomach pains and vomited a piece of condom into the toilet.

The journalist showed proof, such as the piece of condom with her blood and semen from the person responsible for the sexual abuse. “What do you do when a piece of condom comes out of you? When did you eat it? When was it put in?

Salinas says that when she did go down to the lobby, she asked for help to start a criminal complaint, however, the manager pulled out the monitor with the security camera evidence. “Just because I decided to come alone, you had the right to enter my room, because I still have the key. They entered my room and raped me, how many times? I don’t know, I don’t want to think about that.”

The tourist went to the Zipolite military base to make a statement on the case, a useless act, as nobody attended to her, and she says she was discriminated by the authorities.’

Finally, she asked to have her video shared, to make her case viral. At this time, this publication, CC News, has asked Hotel Nude for a statement, along with an interview with Claudia Salinas to learn more details of her complaint, to which there has been no response.

Share

Vendor murdered on the grounds of Bahía Príncipe Akumal Hotel in Tulum

Translated by Fulano from an article in Noticaribe.com.mx.

Playa del Carmen, May 9, 2018 – A man between 40 and 50 years old, apparently a nautical services vendor to tourists at the Bahía Príncipe Akumal Hotel, was found dead Tuesday night at the hotel complex.

According to preliminary information, around 9:34PM the police received a report of a dead person at that hotel located some four kilometers south of Akumal, in Tulum municipality.

Upon arriving, paramedics determined the was in the middle of a pool of blood and had no vital signs.

It appears he was murdered.

Share

Baby dies in the womb due to medical negligence

Translated by Fulano from an article in www.debate.com.mx.

Mexico City, May 9, 2018 – A baby which was at full term died in its mother’s womb due to medical negligence.

Via videos which went viral on the social networks, a family came out of the IMSS La Raza hospital angry and said they were there for several days waiting for the hospital to perform a cesarean on the mother, which was denied. The baby died inside her.

Relatives of the mother, who was identified as Mitzy, said the woman was forced to wait three days to give birth, because the doctors insisted she have a natural birth.

Mitzy left the IMSS La Raza hospital still in her hospital gown, along with all her family and they headed to the National Perinatology Institute, where the baby was removed from her womb, as the IMSS hospital told her the baby had died.

The medical report on the baby said the death was due to interruption of blood flow from the placenta, however the IMSS reported that the baby showed now cardiac activity.

According to the forenseic report, the baby died for lack of timely medical attention, as indicated by the autopsy.

Share

Priest kidnapped in Mexico dies

Translated by Fulano from an article in www.aciprensa.com.

The First Archdiocese of Mexico bemoaned the death of Fr. Moisés Fabila Reyes, who served in the Basilica of Guadalupe.

In a statement released Thursday by the SIAME, the Archdiocese of Mexico reported “with sorrow we report that on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 was found in the city of Cuernavaca, Morelos, the dead body Fr. Moisés Fabila Reyes, belonging to the clergy of this Archdiocese, who carried out his ministry at the Insigne National Basilica of Guadalupe.”

Father Fabila, 84 years old, was kidnapped on April 3, 2018 in Cuernavaca. According to the first investigations, he could not withstand the conditions in which he had been held.

Share