TJAMIGOS the website about prostitutes in Tijuana

There is an internet forum run by an American resident of San Diego which is dedicated to those persons interested in crossing the border into Mexico to engage in prostitution. The forum has been around in one form or another for over a decade and has changed ownership several times.

The current ownership of TJAMIGOS is a company named  “TJA Enterprises,”  which is owned by Todd A. Flores. Mr. Flores is a 55-year old professional investment-pension consultant and has related companies called Complete Pension Services, Inc. and TAF Properties, all of which operate out of San Diego.

One of Fulano’s all-time great nemeses, Jihad Ezzeddine Salman, used to post on the website as ” Rodrigo,”  until he was mercifully banished for being terminally stupid. In fact, it was Jihad Salman who led Fulano to that website, as ” Rodrigo”  was boasting it was his web site, which it is not and never was.

TJAMIGOS is a members-only forum. The administrators try to make sure that none of the Tijuana prostitutes they patronize or talk about on the forum can get in to see what is being said about them.

On TJAMIGOS, Todd A. Flores posts as ” Zambooy.”

UBER driver killed in Rosarito, three Americans were his passengers

Translated by Fulano from a post in Rosarito en La Noticias.

Rosarito, B.C. – It was approximately 11:18PM this Thursday, when the UBER driver José Humberto, 28 years old, was headed to Club Marena, located at kilometer 38.5 on the Free Road between Rosarito and Ensenada. There were three American passengers.

The story from the tourists revealed that when beside the El Tapanco restaurant, a vehicle pulled up beside them, a sedan, and shot the driver and wounded him.

The startled tourists put the driver in the back seat, where a couple had been sitting, and the front seat passenger drove to the Club Marena condominiums. When the paramedics arrived, the driver was pronounced dead.

The initial report was to Central Command and indicated the police had reported gunfire in the La Cascada subdivision. Police and Mexican army personnel searched the area with no success.

Minutes later the 911 emergency number was called from Club Marena, asking for help as there were young Americans crying, said the security guards of the atrocious event.

Hugo Torres urges citizens to join the “I don’t pay mordidas” campaign

Translated by Fulano from an article in Ecos de Rosarito.

[Image: mordida1566.jpg]

Businessman and creator of the Baja California Image Committee, Hugo Torres Chabert, called upon tourists and local residents to actively participate in the campaign, “I don’t pay mordidas” which was started by COPARAMEX national and COPARAMEX in Mexico City.

The objective of this program is to combat all forms of corruption, such as the so called “mordidas” to police officers which every year costs Mexico 10% of its gross national product, as well as to develop in Mexico a state of rights and create a culture of legality among the citizens.

As such, the campaign is directed to all the sectors, investors, merchants and common citizens, and Hugo Torres Chabert says it would be well worth the effort in Rosarito to qualify it as a campaign for tourists, American residents and Rosarito’s citizens.

“In Rosarito we have to work on both sides. On one side a strategy for Mexicans who live in Rosarito, and on the other side for the tourists who come visit us and for the Americans who live here and who are also an important part of society.

For them, it is necessary that the campaign be designed in English and to urge them to not pay the police a mordida, but instead to come to the proper office an do the legal procedures to pay the ticket, which many times is less than the mordida,” said Torres Chabert.

Torres Chabert called on the different sectors of Rosarito society to carry out their role in this campaign and take on the responsibility as citizens, to avoid being part of corrupt acts and to always proceed legally.

Canadian killed with a shovel in his home in La Paz

Translated by Fulano from an article in BCS Noticias.

La Paz, Baja California Sur – At noon this Wednesday, March 22, 2017, it was learned that inside a home located on calle Márquez de León and Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez, in La Paz, there was a dead body found of a foreign man who had been murdered by a shovel blow to the head.

According to the information, it is known that when relatives of the victim, a Canadian, entered the home, the found the dead body of John Wesley Cornelson, 67-years old. They also found a shovel beside him and the house was in disorder. Unofficially it is believed to have been a robbery.

In addition, the victim;s relatives reported that the attacker, who had hit him in the head with a shovel to rob him, they also took his vehicle, a tan colored 2000 Buick with Canadian license plates.

Ministerial police arrived at the home and so far have not reported any possible suspects.

Auxiliary police extorting Spring Breakers in Rosarito

Translated by Fulano from an article in Ecos de Rosarito.

[Image: extorsion1565.jpg]

While the authorities announced joining forces to provide full attention to the Spring Breakers, police and security guards at certain night clubs in the Barbachona Zone are getting mordidas.

In one of the cases the police were acting with total cynicism, taking a young American to the ATM to remove the money they demanded.

The youths reported that when they returned from the beach to their rooms at the Rosarito Hotel, where they were guests, they were approached by three subjects, two wearing police uniforms and with “a badge on their chest,” and another who looked like a security guard at a night club. The police abused their authority and far from having any tolerance that the authorities had announced for the Barbachano Zone, they demanded money from the youths to not arrest them. One of the youths had handcuffed placed on him and forced him and his companions to go to an ATM to remove $300 dollars and set them free.

The youths reported the event to 911, and the Rosarito Hotel administration had the authorities investigate the case.

Knowledge was gained that other youths were victims of these same types of acts by security guards and police, presumable commercial police.

“Spring Breakers” have reported that police are taking advantage of their condition and stop them for any reason to intimidate them and demand money in return for not charging them, mainly with infractions which many tourists are unaware of.

These acts add to the ironically named “rat blockades” for cars that certain municipal police have placed on Bulevar 2000 and where many drivers have complained because the police are demanding money to not give them tickets.

Thieves tie up an elderly American woman in Todos Santos to rob her house

Translated by Fulano from an article in BCS Noticias.

La Paz, Baja California Sur – The La Paz police department reported that this Tuesday, March 14 2017 in the Todos Santos district, there was a violent robbery of a home in which the robbers tied up a foreign woman to take her things from the home.

The event occurred around 4:10AM, when there was a report that a home on calle Camarón and Pargo, in colonia Las Brisas, in Todos Santos, was calling for help from the police after an American woman reported a violent robbery.

Responding to the call, police immediately went to the location, and upon arriving interviewed the woman, Maryann Douglas, 74 years old, who told them that moments earlier, two men had entered her home and tied her up hands and feet.

The foreigner told the police that the robbers had taken her 2005 Jeep Liberty, $250 dollars, 2,000 pesos cash, two gold necklaces, two passports, a permanent visa, an Apple music player, a portable computer, an Apple iPhone, a Samsung plasma TV, a DVD copier, a pair of diamond earrings and several bottles of alcoholic beverages.

After the woman gave her declaration, the police spoke with the Public Minister in Todos Santos, who told them to fill out the forms and bring them to him.

Homex: Fraud and deceit

Translated by Fulano from an article in Metropolimx.com.

[Image: 198_1488837674.jpg]

Washington D.C. – After having reached the final stage of the investigation, the US Securities and Exchange Commission announced last March 3 that the Mexican home construction company Homex S.A.B. de C.V., recently reborn and the property of Eustaquio de Nicolás, has signed an agreement to resolve fraud charges against it. The fraud was the reporting of the sale of 100,000 homes which had not even been built in the state of Guanajuato, in order to pump up its income in its financial statement over a period of three years. The estimated fraud was $3.3 billion dollars.

The most surprising of all, according to the SEC, is that the grotesque fruad was discovered with the subdivision was trying to be located via satellite.

In its sales report, according to Homex, during 2009, 2010 and 2011 it had finished the construction of an ambitious project of 100,000 homes, but the satellite images taken on March 12, 2012, showed vacant lands and a housing project mostly incomplete and deficient, and worse is that the project had not even been finished, contrary to what had been reported in the financial statements.

According to the Securities and Exchange Commission, the construction company had inflated the number of homes over three years by approximately 317%, and overstated its revenues by 355%.

According to the investigation, Homex, filed for bankruptcy in 2014, and emerged in October, 2015 with new stock ownership.

Since then, the development company obtained permission to not pay taxes, starting in May, 2016.

Visa cancelled after reviewing his cell phone

Translated by Fulano from an article in JornadaBC.

[Image: unnamed_1_0.png?itok=xvEVJ2Fy]

Tijuana, February 28, 2017 – Having in his cell phone a photo with his name and work schedule cost a resident of Tijuana his visa to enter the United States. He spent several hours in secondary inspection at the San Ysidro border station, where he said immigration agents forced him under threat of jail to sign a document which he did not admit to nor had read.

Macario Luna Saldaña, 31 years old, a baker, was accused of working without permission in the United States, not being able to prove his financial solvency and residence in Mexico, and additionally, the document details the reasons why his visa was cancelled, saying he was “defiant,” and “uncooperative” with the agents who interrogated him.

He said he was threatened, mistreated and wronged before signing the document under threat of sending him to court and that he could be jailed. He warned he was going to seek legal advice from an attorney to appeal his case, which left him angry, and impotent as he was treated like a criminal, murderer and they ended up doing whatever they wanted to.”

He said he did not read nor was allowed to read the document before signing it, even though the document specified that “he understands his admissibility into the US was questioned for the foregoing reasons, that he had read it or had read it in Spanish.” In another part, the document said he could not show his residency nor financial solvency in Mexico.

It was 2PM last Sunday when he tried to cross the border via the pedestrian passage called PedWest. He was happy because the line was only 10 minutes long, but all that changed when a CBP officer at the entrance sent him to secondary inspection, where other officers interrogated him and reviewed his cell phone.

The first office asked him for his backpack in which he was carrying incense and aromatic oils who a friend living in El Cajon — the location of Shakira Pastry where he supposedly worked — had asked for. He was asked if he was paid to bring them, and he responded it was just a favor and told the officer he paid for them to help his friends.

“I went to another review, they asked from my telephone, and they started to review it, looked at the contacts and the photos,” he said. Among the photos was a personnel list of a bakery and hours, where the name Marciano appears, which a friend had sent me to show I was not the only person with that name.

Interviewed via telephone, Luna Saldaña said that among the photos was another which he took of a Mustang that was in front of the Shakira Bakery, because he was a member of a Mustang fan club in Tijuana.

He said that faced with the accusations, he showed them check stubs from his job “but they said they were insufficient proof to say he worked in Mexico. They wanted to be totally sure, and believes they talked to one of his contacts and asked if I worked at Shakira, and my contact said I did and I started work at 6PM on Sunday.

“They told me they were going to take away my visa, that if I did not sign here they would take me to court and could be jailed…in a mocking tone of voice, they mocked me, laughed at me and forced me to say I worked at Shakira Pastry.”

A customs agent who said he was a group supervisor said he had contacted Macario’s employer and when he denied Macario worked there, he called him a “liar” and warned him that lying is a crime. The employer was said to have responded, “then you should be arrested because you are the liars.”

He asked them if he could confront the person who identified him as a worker at the bakery, but they refused and also would not consider that the dates he entered and left the US did not coincide with the hours he was supposed to be working.

Macarlo Luna Saldaña said he obtained his visa in “October or November” 2016 and that the Wednesday before the Sunday when they took away his visa, he had paid taxes at Mexican customs for a package of clothing a friend had sent to his relatives in Tijuana.

“I swear on my life that I did not work in the US,” he said. He said that this Tuesday he will seek legal advice to decide if he would appeal the cancellation of his visa because “there are too many injustices, these people are too arbitrary.”

Police abuse in Tecate

Translated by Fulano from an article in Zeta Tijuana.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017, Sr. Roberto Ramírez Mendoza, 43 years old, under went a second operation to repair torn intestines which Tecate municipal police tore with a beating the night of Friday February 10 and early Saturday morning, February 11. In the same event was also attacked his wife Sonia and his two minor sons, Alejandro, 15, and Eduardo, 17. Eduardo is was hospitalized after the attack. He had surgery to his heart and was suffocated at least twice, according to what he can recall.

During the morning of February 11, the Tecate police department issued a press release about the events, which was published in several news outlets, however that press release from the police is different. They say that the family had pursued, threatened and attacked a Tecate municipal police officer, who was injured.

According to what the victims said, the attacked involved police officers named Álvarez, Casillo and Cuevas (who had been arrested in May, 2016 for beating and kidnapping a child), and some other police officers who had not been identified in the police department photo album. “Some 10 patrol vehicles came,” they said, and the attack was near police headquarters.

The version from the police has several loose ends.

At first, the authorities had said nothing about the police officer presumably being attacked, nor his state of health. ZETA was told it was a police officer named Álvarez, who has scrape on his wrist and hand.

The weapon supposedly used in the attack was finally reported to be a toy gun, and later a BB gun, and this is not in the state Attorney General’s files.

When the four family members were freed, they were given a fine of 500 pesos (US$25) for infractions.

The two minor victims, one with a heart problem, were beaten, handcuffed, and the 15 year old was in jail for several hours (including part of the time with his injured father), and both these actions are violations of the law. The 17-year old had his wallet stolen and not returned.

It took two hours to free them from jail after they paid the 500 pesos fine. This is considered kidnapping.

In this context, the family denied having attacked:”…if we are such criminals, why did they let us go,” said the father, and then added: “…this matter of the pistol was told to me by a police officer when I was in the hospital. Before that I was at the Red Cross. They told me they found my pistol in the Tundra, and I told them let’s see if there are fingerprints because I do not own a pistol.”